• 56% wool / 44% cotton
- Shipping Information
Standard shipping rates are a percentage of your order total based on your ship-to address. Shipping rates to NSW, VIC, QLD and ACT are 10% of your total order. Shipping rates to NT and SA are 20% of your order total. Shipping rates to WA are 30% of your order total. For shipping to Tasmania, other Australian territories or New Zealand, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Products are shipped via an express courier service or a common carrier (a freight company), depending on the overall size of your order. If your order is shipped via a common carrier, you will be contacted one or two days in advance to schedule a Monday to Friday delivery appointment
Please note, delivery drivers do not walk dogs, cook meals or take off their shirts.