Deep Thoughts Leather Lounge Chair
Freudian Slipper Chair.Leather wrapped contours form a relaxing position that equally invites introspection and socialization. The contrasting lumbar pillow slides to be where you want it and blackened steel base provides all the support needed to start your journey of taking a damn load off. Chaise lounge chair also available.
- Oblivion powder-coated steel base
- Adjustable glides
- Adjustable lumbar pillow with snap closure strap; magnet holds pillow in high or low position
- Steel tube frame with plywood shell wrapped in foam and batting
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time; Leather seat with coordinating camel velvet chair back
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use; Leather seat with coordinating ink velvet chair back
- Loden Green Leather: A full aniline leather that is buffed and finished with a light wax and clear topcoat for a smooth, natural look and feel; the leather’s surface is further polished with heat and pressure for a clean, modern aesthetic
- Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- BIFMA rated
The Deep Thoughts Collection
Deep Thought’s design began by searching for the perfect line to contour the human body, which was no easy feat. We used a seating buck to test various angles of reclination. The sweet spot keeps you upright enough for casual conversation, yet relaxed enough to imagine you're in the perfect hammock. Deep Thoughts is a slender, minimal design that combines comfort and aesthetics. We used a powder-coated steel base with gently tapered legs for a delicate foundation under the curving velvet and leather seat. An adjustable lumbar pillow was added so you can customize the fit for your own unique body shape.
Designing stuff we love.
Every day here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
Standard shipping rates to ACT, NSW, QLD and VIC are calculated at 10% of your merchandise total. Contact us for the best possible rates to NT, SA, TAS and WA.
'Ready to Ship' items will be dispatched to you within 2-5 business days. Other designs may ship from Blu Dot HQ in the USA with a 12 week lead time. We will notify you if the item you have selected is out of stock.
Your order will be delivered to your door via courier or furniture mover depending on your location and the overall order size. We will contact you in advance to co-ordinate a suitable delivery day and time.
Inside delivery and assembly is available to most capital cities at an additional charge upon request.
Please note, delivery drivers do not walk dogs, cook meals or take off their shirts.
Thrilled. Delighted. Satisfied. This is how we want you to feel about your Blu Dot purchase.
Although we do not refund for change of mind if something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for a replacement or refund if necessary.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.