Double Down Lounge Chair
When it comes to your comfort, Double Down does not mess around. A single material stretches along clean lines to create a no-fuss form suited for all spaces. Back gently angles to help you relax to the max, while tight upholstery keeps it all looking dreamy and dapper. Up the ante in rich buttery leather.
- Wood and solid hardwood frame
- Tight back with firm high resiliency foam cushion
- Removable seat cushion
- Adjustable foot glides
- Camel Velvet: 67% Polyester / 33% Cotton | 70,000 Double Rubs
- Moss Velvet: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton blend upholstery | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Toffee Leather: A full grain natural aniline leather made from the highest quality hides; expertly tanned and milled to create a soft buttery hand and luxurious finish that will patina over time. Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Slate Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time; Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- BIFMA rated
- Ships fully assembled
The Double Down Lounge Chair
Comfort, structure, and a low profile are the foundation of the classic club chair. Double Down was designed with all these elements in mind, pairing subtle curvature within a formal outline, to create a confident yet understated look. Finding a balance between these aspects was the real challenge during development, where we explored decisions for every seam, curve, and thickness in an effort to not create something too traditional or rigid. The final design needed to be visually inviting from all angles, enticing to touch, and substantial without being heavy. With these considerations in mind, we built and re-built the chair until every detail had been refined. Double down is an accomplishment of our careful design practice, finely tuned until it exists separately from other designs, yet is still the obvious choice to sit in when faced with a room full of options.
Designing stuff we love.
Everyday here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
Standard shipping rates to ACT, NSW, QLD and VIC are calculated at 10% of your merchandise total. Contact us for the best possible rates to NT, SA, TAS and WA.
'Ready to Ship' items will be dispatched to you within 2-5 business days. Other designs may ship from Blu Dot HQ in the USA with a 12 week lead time. We will notify you if the item you have selected is out of stock.
Your order will be delivered to your door via courier or furniture mover depending on your location and the overall order size. We will contact you in advance to co-ordinate a suitable delivery day and time.
Inside delivery and assembly is available to most capital cities at an additional charge upon request.
Please note, delivery drivers do not walk dogs, cook meals or take off their shirts.
Thrilled. Delighted. Satisfied. This is how we want you to feel about your Blu Dot purchase.
Although we do not refund for change of mind if something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for a replacement or refund if necessary.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.