Host Task Chair
Like a boss.
Graceful contours, tuned proportions and an aluminum base make for one heck of a power pose. A fully-upholstered back and well-padded bucket seat eliminate discomfort and bring harmony to your home office. Soft facet back detail adds a satisfying bit of office drama.
- Molded foam over a wood and metal frame
- Aluminum base with rolling casters for workspace-friendly functionality and mobility
- Tait Stone / Tomato: 90% polyester / 10% linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Copper Velvet: 82% polyester / 18% cotton | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Messenger in Everglade: 78% post-industrial recycled polyester, 15% polyester, 7% nylon | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Meld in Panda: 68% post-consumer recycled polyester, 32% polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam upholstery fabrics are Green Guard and Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use
- Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- BIFMA rated
- Some assembly required
The Host Chair
Host was born from the desire to create a larger scale, plush dining chair without overdoing it. Early concepts explored mixing hard and soft forms, with a rounded inner shell being combined with a more chiseled, planar outer shell. We utilized the same technology used to make automotive seats to achieve this form while minimizing the internal structure. Voila!
Designing stuff we love.
Every day here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
Standard shipping rates to ACT, NSW, QLD and VIC are calculated at 10% of your merchandise total. Contact us for the best possible rates to NT, SA, TAS and WA.
'Ready to Ship' items will be dispatched to you within 2-5 business days. Other designs may ship from Blu Dot HQ in the USA with a 12 week lead time. We will notify you if the item you have selected is out of stock.
Your order will be delivered to your door via courier or furniture mover depending on your location and the overall order size. We will contact you in advance to co-ordinate a suitable delivery day and time.
Inside delivery and assembly is available to most capital cities at an additional charge upon request.
Please note, delivery drivers do not walk dogs, cook meals or take off their shirts.
Thrilled. Delighted. Satisfied. This is how we want you to feel about your Blu Dot purchase.
Although we do not refund for change of mind if something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for a replacement or refund if necessary.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.