Hot Mesh Café Table
Al fresco a-go-go.Rain or shine. Poolside or inside. This table gets the job done. Suitable for homes and corner coffee shops everywhere.
Shop the entire Hot Mesh Collection.
• Zinc-plated powder-coated steel suitable for outdoor use
• Adjustable nylon glides for leveling
• Drainage hole at table top center
• Assembly required
• Anodised aluminium, UV powder-coated steel and outdoor fabric may naturally discolour over time. To assist with the longevity and the ongoing enjoyment of your outdoor furniture, we recommend occasional cleaning with warm soapy water in addition to avoiding direct sunlight and harsh weather conditions.
• On occasion minor corrosion spots may appear at spot welds and joints. This does not affect the structural integrity of the product and is not covered by warranty.
• Whilst thoughtful consideration is given to the materiality and finish of our outdoor designs we can not warrant against chipping, scuffing, fading or corrosion in harsh seaside or urban environments.
The Hot Mesh Collection
Hot Mesh takes its inspiration from the classic café chair designed by Thonet way back in 1859. You may not know it as the Thonet chair (or maybe you do!), but you know the one. We wanted to design a durable, stackable, inexpensive chair that could be used inside and out. The Thonet chairs’ use of two bent pieces of wood to form the seat back is a study in economy. To make our chair affordable, we used a similar strategy and tried to make a sturdy frame from the least amount of material, while also creating a nice silhouette. The last step was choosing the right material to finish the seat and back. Off-the-shelf materials like perforated metal and screen-like materials got the job done but were dull. We fixed that by creating our own pattern and custom perforated steel – turning a hot mess into Hot Mesh.
Designing stuff we love.
Every day here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
Standard shipping rates to ACT, NSW, QLD and VIC are calculated at 10% of your merchandise total. Contact us for the best possible rates to NT, SA, TAS and WA.
'Ready to Ship' items will be dispatched to you within 2-5 business days. Other designs may ship from Blu Dot HQ in the USA with a 12 week lead time. We will notify you if the item you have selected is out of stock.
Your order will be delivered to your door via courier or furniture mover depending on your location and the overall order size. We will contact you in advance to co-ordinate a suitable delivery day and time.
Inside delivery and assembly is available to most capital cities at an additional charge upon request.
Please note, delivery drivers do not walk dogs, cook meals or take off their shirts.
Thrilled. Delighted. Satisfied. This is how we want you to feel about your Blu Dot purchase.
Although we do not refund for change of mind if something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for a replacement or refund if necessary.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.