Offline Outdoor Dining Chair
Algorithm free. Not Wi-Fi enabled.
No cookies to disable here. Tapered teak planks and powder-coated aluminum mind-meld to turn heads and appease backsides. Beveled surfaces soften the seat experience. If you're checking your email, you're doing it wrong. Stackable and suitable for indoors and out.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Solid FSC teak wood back and seat
- Plastic glides on feet to protect surfaces
- Stackable for easy storage
- Powder-coated aluminum frame
- To protect the product's finish, avoid direct exposure to salt air, snow, sleet, and heavy rain
- To protect and revive weathered furniture, it is recommended to seal teak furniture. Water based sealants are most effective and recommended
- BIFMA rated
- Ships fully assembled
The Offline Outdoor Dining Chair
We’ve always liked the look of classic Adirondack chairs. And we knew we wanted to bring teak into our outdoor assortment. Offline was the perfect chance to bring modern appeal to these two summer classics. We tapered typical flat planks and beveled the edges to create a more pleasing sit and accentuate the wood grain, which will weather to a silver gray if left untreated. A tubular, curving powder coated aluminum frame supports the planks and gently hugs from behind. Subtle kinks in the frame mimic those in the wood for a harmonious, yet playful effect. They also makes stacking easier. Finally, to make the mix of materials extra hardy against the elements, we eliminated as much joinery as possible.
Designing stuff we love.
Everyday here in Minneapolis.