Dandy Leather Lounge Chair
Rub down.High-backed and leggy beauty in search of willing participants for a relaxing and elegant seating encounter. Experience not required. Must be into tight backs and seats. With a piped seam detail and tubular powder-coated steel legs. Now available in three sumptuous leather options.
This leather is beautifully natural and dynamic. It is intended to patina with use and time. Images are intended to be representative of the material, but all hides are unique, this means each piece will possess slightly different characteristics such as scars and stretch marks.
Shop the entire Dandy Collection.
• Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
• Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use
• Oxblood Leather: A full grain aniline leather with a soft and smooth hand; Natural markings will be visible enhancing the character of the leather
• Colour variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
• Sturdy kiln-dried hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
• Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
• Tight seat and high back cushion with piping detail
• Powder-coated metal base
• Some assembly required
The Dandy Collection
A “tuxedo sofa” has arms and a back of equal height. We had no idea we had designed a “tuxedo sofa” when we designed Dandy, and we don’t particularly care now, either. Dandy was just about creating a really clean, taught silhouette with a beautifully minimal leg. It is a piece that we designed to be equally as interesting to experience from the back as it is from the front.
Designing stuff we love.
Every day here in Minneapolis.
We do our best to keep our top selling designs in stock for instant gratification.
To confirm stock availability or lead times before placing your order please contact us via email at [email protected] or call our Sydney showroom on 02 9313 5400.
Typically, items will be delivered to you within 7-10 business days. However, some items may ship from Blu Dot HQ in the USA and take up to 12 weeks to reach you. We will notify you if the item you have selected has an extended lead time.
Standard shipping rates to curbside are a percentage of your order total based on your ship-to address. Shipping rates to NSW, VIC, QLD and ACT are 10% of your total order. Shipping rates to SA are 20% of your order total. For shipping to Western Australia, Tasmania, Northern Territory, other Australian territories or New Zealand, please email [email protected] for a quote.
You will receive tracking information once your order leaves our Sydney warehouse.